Simple, oil-free Basil Jicama Fries. A delicious, easy Paleo side dish.
- 1 box Trader Joe's pre-cut Jicama Sticks (or 1 jicama)
- dried basil
- garlic powder
- pink salt
- ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Remove jicama sticks from box and slice in half (so they're thinner).
- Lay out on lined baking sheet and sprinkle with remaining ingredients (quantity varies by taste preference).
- Place fries in oven (bottom rack) and bake at 375 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cool slightly and serve.