The easiest pan-cooked chicken thigh. Marinated in coconut aminos with turmeric, garlic, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Combine garlic powder, turmeric, cumin, pink salt and ground pepper in medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Add chicken thighs to bowl and coat with spice mixture.
- Pour coconut aminos over coated chicken thighs.
- Cover and store chicken thighs in fridge, letting marinate for 12-24 hours. (You may rotate chicken half-way through to more evenly marinate.)
- Once chicken thighs are ready to cook, take out a large frying pan and coat with avocado oil. Place chicken thighs on pan, cover with lid and cook at medium-high temperature for 15-20 minutes or until done.
- Remove from heat and serve.
Keywords: chicken, dinner, lunch, main course, egg free, allergy free, nut free, no added sugar