An easy, low carb fudge recipe, great for a non-dairy holiday treat. Paleo, Keto and Vegan.
- 5 oz dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup almond butter (drippy, unsweetened)*
- 1/4 cup collagen (optional, omit for Vegan)
- 1 +1/2 tsp peppermint flavoring**
- Line an 8" x 4" baking pan with foil and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, melt dark chocolate over low heat, stirring frequently.
- Remove chocolate from heat and mix in remaining ingredients.
- Pour mixture into the lined baking pan and place in fridge or freezer to set.
- Once the fudge has set, remove it from the pan and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Store in fridge or freezer.
*Any nut or seed butter will work
**If using peppermint oil, please note that it is much stronger than peppermint flavoring. You will not want to use the amount given.
Keywords: fudge, peppermint, keto, paleo, holiday, christmas, no bake, vegan, egg free, dairy free, no added sugar