This healthy buffalo cauliflower recipe is made in the air fryer, Paleo and Whole30 approved.
- Chop head of cauliflower into small florets and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Coat the cauliflower with buffalo sauce and avocado oil. Mix with with a spatula or tongs until completely coated*
- Sprinkle cassava flour, garlic powder and salt over the cauliflower. Mix until well coated.
- Place the cauliflower on the wire air fryer basket, spreading the pieces out so that they are not overlapping.
- Place the basket on the upper level of the air fryer. Close the door to the air fryer and plug it in. Set the function to "air fry", heat to 400 degrees and timer for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, remove the cauliflower and flip each piece.
- Place the cauliflower back in the air fryer and air fry again at 400 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
- Store any leftovers in an air-tight glass container in the fridge, up to one week.
This recipe was made using the Cuisinart Air Fryer Toaster Oven. Any air fryer will work, but instructions are given for this specific one.
*If necessary, add more buffalo sauce.
Keywords: air fryer cauliflower, paleo air fryer recipes, buffalo cauliflower, healthy buffalo cauliflower, easy air fryer recipes, whole30 cauliflower recipes, paleo side dish, whole30 dinner ideas, vegan side dish, allergy friendly