This healthy gingersnap cookie recipe is gluten free, Paleo and Vegan friendly. These cookies are crispy, delicious, perfectly spiced and great for dipping into a cold glass of almond milk.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine tahini, molasses, maple syrup and vanilla.
- Mix in cassava flour, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon and salt.
- Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes*
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove dough from fridge and use a small cookie scoop (about 1 Tbsp per cookie) to scoop the dough onto a lined baking sheet. Recipe makes 12 cookies.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 12 minutes.
- Cool slightly on pan, then transfer to a wire cooling rack.
*Refrigeration is not required, but is necessary for the proper cookie texture (slightly chewy on the inside and crisp on the outside). Without refrigeration, the cookies will be a little flatter and may require less baking time.