This healthy Paleo banana bread is made with almond flour and only sweetened with bananas - no added sugar. Great for breakfast, snacking or packed lunches.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8" x 4" baking pan with parchment paper.
- Peel bananas and mash in a large mixing bowl using a fork.
- Add in eggs, avocado oil and vanilla extract. Mix with fork.
- Add in almond flour, tapioca flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Mix with a spatula until well combined.
- Pour batter into lined baking pan.
- Bake in oven (middle rack) at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cool 10 minutes in baking pan, then transfer to a wire cooling rack.
Bread best stored in fridge up to one week, but will last at room temperature (in an air-tight container) for 2-3 days.
Keywords: banana bread, paleo banana bread, almond flour recipes, almond flour bread, no added sugar, healthy banana bread, paleo bread recipe