Healthy homemade almond milk using the Almond Cow plant based milk machine.
- 1 cup soaked almonds*
- filtered water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Drain the water from the soaked almonds and place them in the stainless steel basket.
- Attach the stainless steel basket to the Almond Cow lid.
- Pour water into the Almond Cow base (up to the minimum fill line). Add in vanilla, cinnamon and salt.
- Place the lid on the base.
- Plug in the Almond Cow.
- Press the button and run the Almond Cow machine. (I recommend running for 2 cycles.)
- Store almond milk in a sealed glass container in the fridge.
*soaked for a minimum of 12 hours
Use discount code REALFOODRABBIT for $15 off your purchase of the Almond Cow
Keywords: almond milk, Paleo, Vegan, Keto, no added sugar, one ingredient, Whole30