These paleo blueberry muffins are made with almond flour, sweetened with coconut sugar and studded with fresh blueberries.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a muffin pan with 12 muffin liners, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine almond flour, tapioca flour, coconut flour, coconut sugar, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, yogurt, almond milk and vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Fold blueberries into the batter.
- Pour batter into lined muffin pan, filling each cup nearly to the top. Optional: top with extra blueberries.
- Place muffins in oven and bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool on wire cooling rack.
- Store in a sealed, air-tight container in the fridge up to one week.
Keywords: muffins, blueberries, dairy free, snack, paleo, almond flour, low sugar