This healthy Asian chopped salad is made with fresh green cabbage, organic vegetables, slivered almonds and topped with a homemade sesame ginger dressing. Paleo, vegan and whole30 approved!
Asian Chopped Salad
- 2 1/2 cups chopped green cabbage
- 1/2 cup chopped carrot
- 1/2 cup chopped red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 2 Tbsp chopped shallot
Sesame Ginger Dressing
- Prepare the vegetables. You want them sliced and chopped fairly small, so that you get a bit of everything with each bite.
- Place all of the chopped veggies in a large serving dish or mixing bowl, along with the slivered almonds.
- Make the dressing by combining all of the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Pour as much or as little of the dressing onto the salad and mix with a pair of salad tongs.
- Serve immediately or cover and store in the fridge.
Keywords: Asian chopped salad, side salad recipe, vegan cabbage salad, paleo chopped salad, paleo cabbage salad, whole30 cabbage salad, whole30 side salad, Asian cabbage salad, Sesame ginger dressing recipe, Healthy chopped salad recipe, summer salad