These healthy breakfast cookies are made with banana, tigernut flour and ground flax. They are an easy to make, Paleo, Vegan and allergy friendly cookie; healthy enough for any meal of the day.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, mash the banana. Mix in coconut oil and vanilla.
- Add in tigernut flour, ground flax, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Mix well.
- Fold the chocolate chips (or any other add-ins) into the dough.
- Use a medium-sized (about 2 Tbsp) cookie scoop to scoop the dough onto a baking sheet. Slightly flatten cookies using a spatula.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 18 minutes.
- Cookies best stored in fridge.
Keywords: cookies, breakfast, breakfast cookies, tigernut flour, chocolate chip, nut free, dairy free, egg free, Vegan, Paleo, No added sugar