No bake, high protein energy bites that taste like cake batter. Great for a quick treat or energizing Paleo snack.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine protein powder, baking soda, salt, melted coconut butter, honey and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add water, 1 tablespoon at a time until mixture can be rolled into balls*
- Mix in sprinkles.
- Roll dough into balls, about 1 tablespoon in size.
- Place balls in freezer for at least 1 hour to set**
- In a small saucepan, melt coconut butter over low heat. Once fully melted, remove from heat and mix in powdered monk fruit.
- Dip the balls into the melted cacao butter and place on a sheet of parchment paper to set. Optional: top with additional sprinkles.
- Store in fridge or freezer.
*Use more or less water as needed. Mixing dough with hands works best.
**Freezing the balls makes it easier to dip them in cacao butter.
Keywords: cake, cake batter, energy balls, energy bites, protein balls, snack, nut free, egg free