These Paleo sesame & carrot meatballs are egg free, nut free and don't contain any breadcrumbs. They're perfect as a main dish for toddlers, kids and adults.
- 1 lb grass-fed ground beef (80% lean)
- 1 large carrot, grated (about 85g)
- 1/3 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 Tbsp black sesame seeds (+ more for garnish)
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- Combine all meatball ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Use your hands to mix until well combined.
- Roll the meat into balls about 1.5-2 Tbsp in size. Place meatballs on a large frying pan and place on the stovetop.
- Cook meatballs on medium-high heat until browned, rotating with a fork or spatula as needed.
- While meatballs are cooking, make the sauce. Whisk together all sauce ingredients in a small dish.
- Once meatballs are done, pour the sauce over the meatballs. Reduce heat to medium and continue cooking until sauce thickens.
- Best served immediately.
Keywords: paleo meatballs, sesame meatballs, veggie meatballs, carrots, paleo dinner recipes, whole30 recipes, egg free meatballs