Healthy, low sugar plantain bread made with raw carrots and ripe plantains. Paleo, Vegan and allergy friendly.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Peel and chop plantain. Add to food processor.
- Peel and chop carrots. Add to food processor.
- Blend plantains and carrots until a creamy mixture forms.
- Add remaining ingredients. Stir with spatula, then blend in food processor until batter is an even consistency.
- Pour batter into an 8" x 4" lined baking pan and bake at 350 degrees (middle rack of oven) for 60 minutes.
- Take bread out of the oven, remove from pan and cool on cooling rack.
Keywords: plantain, bread, Paleo, Vegan, allergy free, egg free, nut free, no added sugar