Healthy chocolate chip protein muffins made with almond flour and pea protein. This protein muffin recipe is gluten free, dairy free and paleo friendly.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a muffin pan with 12 silicone or paper cups and set aside.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine pea protein, almond flour, tapioca flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add eggs, yogurt, water, honey and vanilla to the dry mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Mix in chopped chocolate chips.
- Pour about 1/4 cup batter into each lined muffin slot (making 10-12 muffins).
- Place the muffins in the oven and bake at 350 degrees F for 22-25 minutes.
- Remove muffins from oven, cool 5 minutes in baking pan.
- Transfer muffins to wire cooling rack and cool to room temperature.