Healthy sweet potato cookies made with sweet potato flour and loaded with chocolate chips. Great for breakfast or dessert and toddler friendly.
- 1/2 cup sweet potato flour (70g)
- 2 Tbsp ground flax
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 6 Tbsp water
- 2 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp honey (maple syrup for Vegan)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2-3 Tbsp mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients (except chocolate chips) in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Stir until well mixed.
- Fold chocolate chips into the batter.
- Let batter rest for 10 minutes.
- Scoop batter onto baking sheet using a small cookie scoop (about 1 Tbsp in size).
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven, rest on pan for a few minutes to cool, then eat!
Keywords: sweet potato flour, cookies, breakfast, dessert, toddler friendly, kid approved, nut free, egg free, Vegan, Paleo