Healthy Chocolate Protein Cookies that are Paleo, Keto and egg free. Perfect for an easy low carb dessert.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine bone broth protein, cacao powder, monk fruit sweetener and baking soda. Mix in the almond butter, flax egg and vanilla extract. Once well mixed, fold the chocolate chips into the batter.
- Use a small cookie scoop (about 1 tablespoon dough/cookie) to scoop the cookie dough onto a lined baking pan.
- Bake the cookies at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and sprinkle with flaked sea salt. Cool on the pan for at least 5 minutes before transferring to a wire cooling rack.
- Store cookies in an air-tight container at room temperature for a few days, in the fridge for up to one week or in the freezer up to one month.
* 1 flax egg = 1 Tbsp ground flax + 3 Tbsp water. Mix in a small bowl and sit for 5 minutes to thicken.
Keywords: cookies, protein cookies, protein powder, bone broth, bone broth protein, double chocolate cookies, dessert, Paleo, Keto, Egg Free, chocolate recipe, low carb