These chewy cinnamon apple cookies are made with tahini and dried apples. They're paleo, vegan, gluten free and nut free.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine tahini, maple syrup, melted coconut oil and vanilla. Mix until well combined.
- Mix in the the ground flax, coconut flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Fold the apple pieces into the dough.
- Refrigerate cookie dough for 20-30 minutes.
- While dough is chilling, preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- When the dough is ready, scoop the cooking dough onto the lined baking sheet. Each cookie should be 1 rounded tablespoon in size, making 12 cookies.
- Place the cookies in the oven and bake at 350 degrees for 9-11 minutes.
- Cool cookies on baking sheet for 5-10 minutes, then transfer to a wire cooling rack.
Keywords: apple cookies, apple pie cookies, fall recipes, cinnamon apple cookie recipe, vegan cookies, paleo cookies, allergy friendly, nut free cookies, paleo vegan recipes, fall desserts