This healthy coconut pineapple smoothie is made with frozen pineapple and coconut milk. It is dairy free, thick and creamy - a kid favorite!
- 3 cups frozen pineapple (14 oz)
- 1 heaping cup cauliflower (steamed then frozen)
- 1/2 cup coconut yogurt
- 1/3 cup canned light coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 scoops collagen (omit for vegan)*
- 1/4 tsp turmeric (optional - added for color)
- Combine all smoothie ingredients in a high-powdered blender or food processor.
- Blend the mixture until it is smooth and creamy. You will need to use the tamper to help the smoothie blend. If your blender doesn't have one, then add a bit more coconut milk. Be patient - it takes some time to get the smoothie creamy and well combined.
- Pour smoothie into two cups or small bowls and serve! Optional: add toppings such as shredded coconut, bee pollen or hemp seeds.
*discount code BAKEITPALEO
Keywords: coconut pineapple smoothie, pineapple smoothie recipe, pineapple smoothie without banana, pineapple coconut smoothie bowl, thick pineapple smoothie, dairy free coconut pineapple smoothie, paleo smoothie recipe, vegan pineapple smoothie