Healthy, 3 Ingredient Coconut Protein Bites. Paleo, Vegan and keto friendly.
- 1 cup shredded coconut (80g)
- 27g vanilla protein powder*
- 2 tsp beet root powder (optional)
- 5 Tbsp water (more or less as needed)
- dark chocolate
- bee pollen (omit for Vegan)
- In a food processor, combine shredded coconut, vanilla protein and beet root powder. Blend for a few seconds, then add the water one tablespoon at a time.
- Stop to scrape the sides of the food processor, then blend a few more seconds.
- Use a small cookie scoop (1 tablespoon in size) to scoop the dough onto a small baking sheet or large plate**
- Eat as-is or freeze for 30 minutes and then drizzle with dark chocolate and add a sprinkle of bee pollen.
- Store in fridge or freezer.
*I have tested this recipe using Ancient Nutrition's vanilla plant protein and Nuzest's vanilla protein. Both work great.
**If you don't have a cookie scoop, simply roll the dough into individual balls using your hands.
Keywords: coconut balls, 3 ingredient, high protein, low carb, Paleo, Keto, Vegan, Allergy Free, beet root, egg free, nut free, no added sugar