This healthy collagen pumpkin bread is the ultimate unsweetened pumpkin bread recipe! It's soft, tender, low carb and paleo friendly.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8" x 4" baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together almond butter, eggs, pumpkin and vanilla.
- Add in collagen, baking soda, cinnamon, pumpkin spice and salt. Whisk until batter is well combined.
- Pour batter into lined baking pan and bake in preheated oven for 35 minutes.
- Cool for a few minutes in pan, then transfer to wire cooling rack and cool to room temperature.
- Store in fridge up to one week.
Keywords: collagen peptides, no sugar pumpkin bread, unsweetened pumpkin bread, no added sugar, low carb paleo bread, low carb pumpkin bread, healthy breakfast bread, pumpkin bread, collagen bread