Healthy Cranberry Apple Energy Balls made with dried cranberries and apples, pecans and walnuts. Paleo, Vegan and Whole30 approved.
- 1 cup crisp dried apples (45g)
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries (48g)
- 1/2 cup pecan halves (56g)
- 1/3 cup walnut halves (38g)
- pinch of salt (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor.
- Blend until mixture starts to clump.
- Roll mixture into balls, each about 1 tablespoon in size.
- Store in fridge.
Keywords: energy balls, Paleo energy bites, Vegan snack recipes, No Bake, 4 ingredient recipes, easy snack ideas, cranberry apple, whole30