These Paleo Cranberry Pecan Cookies are made with tahini, Vegan friendly, Keto, chewy and delicious! Perfect for an every-day dessert or holiday treat.
- 1/3 cup tahini (salted)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (liquid sweetener for keto)
- 2 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup ground flax spooned & leveled (21g)*
- 3 Tbsp coconut flour sifted, spooned & leveled (22g)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries (40g)
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans (27g)
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine tahini, maple syrup, melted coconut oil and vanilla. Mix until well combined.
- Stir in ground flax, coconut flour, baking soda and salt.
- Fold cranberries and pecans into the batter.
- Refrigerate dough for 20 minutes. During this time, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove cookie dough from fridge. Use a small cookie scoop to scoop dough onto a lined baking sheet. (About 1 tablespoon of dough per cookie).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove cookies from oven, cool on pan a few minutes, then transfer to a wire cooling rack.
*For the ground flax, I used a coffee grinder to grind up whole flax seed then measured 1/4 cup. To get just the right texture, I recommend weighing the amount of ground flax you use.
Keywords: cookies, cranberry pecan, dessert, vegan cookies, egg free, christmas cookies, holiday cookies, tahini cookies, keto cookies, Paleo desserts, Paleo cookies