Cranberry Protein Muffins made with vanilla protein, cassava flour and dried cranberries. Great for a simple, low sugar snack.
- 1/2 cup vanilla protein powder (55g)*
- 1/2 cup cassava flour (88g)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients except cranberries. Mix well.
- Add in wet ingredients. Mix well.
- Add in cranberries. Mix well.
- Scoop batter into lined muffin pan and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool on wire cooling rack.
- Store in air-tight container in pantry or fridge.
*The protein powder I used for this recipe was Aloha Vanilla Protein, however they have since changed their recipe and it is no longer Paleo because it contains rice protein. I still think it's a good protein powder and bakes well, but if you're wanting something grain-free then I don't suggest using it.
Keywords: cranberry, muffins, protein recipes, no added sugar, nut free