Delicious, simple plantain fries for one. Seasoned with curry, salt and pepper and baked to the perfect crispness.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Peel plantain and cut into fry shape.
- Place cut plantain in small mixing bowl. Coat in avocado oil.
- Sprinkle plantains with spices, mixing until well coated.
- Place seasoned plantains on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake in the oven at 375 deg for 30 minutes. Optional: broil for 3-5 minutes for extra crispness.
- Remove from oven, cool slightly and eat.
*Unripe meaning slightly green and starting to yellow. Very few black/brown spots.
Keywords: plantain, Paleo, Vegan, Allergy Free, Whole 30, side dish, lunch, dinner, curry, no added sugar, egg free, nut free