Easy baked plantain fries! Paleo, vegan and whole30 approved.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Peel plantains and cut into fry shapes.
- Place plantain fries in a mixing bowl and coat with avocado oil.
- Sprinkle plantains with spices, then mix until well coated.
- Place seasoned plantains on the parchment lined baking sheet, laying them out so that they aren't overlapping.
- Place plantains in the oven and bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes. Optional: broil for 3-5 minutes for extra crispness.
- Remove from oven, cool slightly and eat.
*I used ripe plantains (yellow with many brown spots but not completely black). Unripe plantains will work too.
Keywords: plantains, plantain fries, whole30 plantain fries, vegan plantain fries, paleo plantain fries, curry plantain fries, baked plantain fries, plantain fries recipe