These healthy gingerbread muffins are high in protein and great for a low carb Paleo snack or breakfast.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- Mix in water, eggs and molasses. Stir well.
- Pour batter into a silicone lined muffin pan**
- Place muffins in the middle rack of the oven and bake at 350 degrees F for 20-22 minutes***
- Cool in pan for 5 minutes, then cool on cooling rack to room temperature. Store in fridge.
*Use my affiliate discount code “bakeitpaleo” for 15% off any Nuzest purchase
**Silicone muffin liners work best. Paper liners tend to stick to the muffins.
***Muffins should be slightly under-baked when removed from the oven.
Keywords: muffins, gingerbread, Christmas, holiday, protein, snack