Healthy, gluten-free banana muffins that are perfect for a nourishing breakfast or satisfying snack.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In food processor, combine peeled bananas, eggs, baby kale, honey and vanilla. Blend until smooth (some kale pieces will remain).
- Add in remaining ingredients. Blend.
- Pour batter into lined muffin pan (recipe makes 12 muffins) and place in middle rack of oven. Bake at 350 degrees for 22 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool to room temperature on cooling rack. Store in fridge.
*Be sure to use baby kale, not regular kale. May substitute spinach for baby kale.
Keywords: kale, muffins, snack, nut free, breakfast, cassava flour