Healthy Paleo and Vegan truffles made with goji berries.
- In food processor, combine all ingredients. Blend, stopping to scrape the sides every so often, until mixture is course and sticky and starts to hold together.
- Roll mixture into balls, about 1 tablespoon in size. Place on flat, move-able surface.
- Freeze balls for 2 hours to harden.
- Melt chocolate in a small sauce pan, over low heat. Stir frequently, until chocolate is fully melted.
- Remove chocolate from heat, retrieve balls from freezer and dip balls (one at a time) into the melted chocolate. Place dipped balls on lined baking sheet to set.
- Optional: add toppings immediately after dipping balls in chocolate.
- Store in fridge or freezer.
Keywords: truffles, bites, balls, chocolate, goji berries, superfood, snack, dessert, vegan, Paleo, egg free, no bake