These Paleo protein bars are great for a quick energy, low carb snack or dessert.
- Add hazelnuts and shredded coconut to food processor. Blend to a course flour.
- Add in collagen, monk fruit, vanilla and salt. Blend until mixture starts to clump and can hold its shape when pressed together.
- Place mixture in lined 8" x 4" baking pan and firmly press down using your hands.
- Freeze a minimum of 1 hour, allowing bars to set.
- Remove from freezer and cut into 8 individual bars.
- Optional: in a small saucepan, melt chocolate and coconut oil over low heat. Once melted, drizzle chocolate over frozen hazelnut bars.
- Best stored in freezer.
Keywords: protein bars, bars, bites, collagen, egg free, Paleo, snack, dessert