These healthy paleo pumpkin brownies are gooey, fudgy and flourless. They have a rich chocolate flavor and subtle pumpkin undertones. These brownies are paleo, gluten free and keto frienldy.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8-inch square pan (or 7x11 inch pan) with parchment paper and set aside.
- Grab a large mixing bowl to make the pumpkin brownie batter. Combine the pumpkin puree, almond butter, egg, egg yolk and vanilla. Whisk until smooth.
- Mix in the coconut sugar, cacao powder and salt using a spatula.
- Melt the dark chocolate and then fold it into the batter.
- Work quickly to spread the batter into your lined baking dish. The chocolate will harden the batter, so it's important to do this step quickly.
- Place the brownies in the oven and bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- After baking, remove the brownies from the oven and let them cool to room temperature in the baking dish. (I like them best after they've chilled in the fridge. They cut better that way too.)
- Once cooled, cut to desired size and serve.
- Store any leftovers in a sealed, airtight container or baggie in the fridge or freezer.
For keto, be sure to use a sugar free alternative for the coconut sugar (such as monk fruit sweetener) and use keto friendly chocolate chips.
Keywords: paleo pumpkin brownies, low carb pumpkin brownies, gluten free pumpkin brownies, healthy pumpkin brownies, pumpkin brownie recipe, fudgy pumpkin brownies