This healthy peach salad is made with arugula and topped with fresh peaches. It's a delicious summer salad with lots of flavor, texture and color.
- 5 cups arugula, lightly packed (3-4 oz)
- 3 small peaches, sliced
- 1/2 large avocado, cubed
- 1/2 cup shelled pistachios
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- Place arugula in a large salad bowl. Top with peaches, avocado, red onion and pistachios.
- For the dressing, combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Whisk until well combined.
- Drizzle desired amount of dressing over the salad just before serving.
Keywords: healthy peach salad, summer peach salad, peach salad recipe, simple peach salad, paleo peach salad, peach and arugula salad, vegan peach salad, whole30 peach salad