Healthy teriyaki meatballs made with ground beef and cooked on a frying pan. Paleo friendly, gluten free, egg free and whole30 approved!
- 1 lb 100% grass-fed ground beef
- 1/3 cup finely chopped bell pepper
- 4 large cloves of garlic, pressed
- 2 Tbsp chopped basil
- 2 Tbsp cassava flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup Primal Kitchen Teriyaki Sauce
- Prepare all of the veggies and herbs. Chop the basil (I used kitchen scissors to do this), press the garlic and finely chop the bell pepper.
- Place your frying pan on the stovetop and preheat it on medium heat.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, bell pepper, basil, garlic, cassava flour and salt. Mix until well combined, then roll the mixture into balls about 2 tablespoons in size.
- Place the meatballs on the frying pan. Once all of the meatballs are ready, cover the pan with a lid and cook on medium heat for 8-10 minutes, or until the meatballs have browned on the bottom.
- Remove the lid, flip the meatballs and cook an additional 5 minutes (lid off).
- Add the sauce on top of the meatballs. Continue cooking until the sauce thickens. During this time, continuously stir the meatballs so that they get fully coated in the sauce.
- Once the sauce has thickened, turn off the heat on the stove top and serve with your favorite side dish.
Keywords: healthy teriyaki meatballs, paleo teriyaki meatballs, whole30 teriyaki meatballs, easy teriyaki meatballs recipe, recipe for teriyaki meatballs, homemade teriyaki meatballs, paleo dinner ideas, whole30 dinner recipe, egg free meatballs, meatballs without breadcrumbs