These healthy homemade fudgesicles are made with cream from cans of full fat coconut milk. They're rich, creamy, paleo and vegan friendly.
- 1 1/2 cups coconut cream*
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp tapioca flour (optional)
- 1/8 tsp salt (optional)
- Place the coconut cream, chocolate chips, maple syrup and vanilla in a small sauce pan. Melt on the stove top over low heat, stirring frequently.
- Once fully melted, whisk in the tapioca flour and salt until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into a silicone popsicle mold.
- Freeze for one hour.
- Grab popsicle sticks and stick them in the fudgesicles.
- Freeze overnight.
*Just the cream from a can of full fat coconut milk. You will need two cans.
Keywords: fudgesicles, fudge pops, paleo fudgesicles, dark chocolate fudge pops, vegan fudgesicles, dairy free, egg free desserts, summer dessert recipe