Fluffy and moist paleo pumpkin protein muffins made with pea protein and cassava flour. Healthy enough for breakfast or an afternoon snack.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a muffin pan with 10 muffin liners, set aside.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together wet ingredients. This includes the eggs, pumpkin, vanilla and water.
- Add in dry ingredients (cassava flour, pea protein, sweetener, pumpkin spice, baking soda and salt) and whisk until smooth.
- Pour about 1/4 cup batter into each muffin slot, making 10 muffins.
- Place the muffins in the oven and bake at 350 degrees for 24 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool on wire cooling rack.
- Best stored in fridge.
*Use my coupon code "bakeitpaleo" for a discount on any Nuzest purchase.
Keywords: pumpkin muffins, protein muffins, paleo muffin recipe, nut free muffins, cassava flour recipes, pumpkin protein recipes, low carb muffins