Healthy, kid-approved miniature chocolate muffins. Grain free, gluten free, dairy free and sweetened with maple syrup.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients. This includes: cassava flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
- Mix in wet ingredients, except almond milk. This includes: almond butter, maple syrup and vanilla.
- Lastly, mix in the almond milk.
- Pour batter into a mini silicone muffin pan.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees F for 15-17 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool to room temperature in baking pan.
- Store muffins in an air-tight container in fridge, up to one week.
Keywords: muffins, chocolate, snack, kid approved, egg free, vegan, Paleo, breakfast