Miniature Paleo muffins made with coconut flour and shredded coconut. Perfect for a grain free, nut free, lightly sweetened snack or breakfast side.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine coconut flour, shredded coconut, arrowroot flour, baking soda and salt.
- Mix in remaining ingredients. Let batter rest for 5 minutes to thicken.
- Pour batter into mini muffin pan (recipe makes 12 mini muffins).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cool in baking pan for 5 minutes, then transfer muffins to cooling rack.
- Store muffins in fridge up to one week.
For best results, measure ingredients by weight (when given)
Keywords: muffins, coconut flour, coconut, snack, breakfast, nut free