Miniature pumpkin muffins made with buckwheat flour. Paleo, vegan, gluten free and free from top allergens.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine buckwheat flour, coconut flour, baking soda and salt.
- Mix in pumpkin, water, maple syrup, avocado oil and vanilla. Whisk until smooth, then let batter sit for 5 minutes to thicken.
- Scoop 2-3 Tbsp of batter into each muffin slot, making 14-16 mini muffins. (I recommend using a mini silicone muffin pan.)
- Place the muffins in the preheated oven and bake at 350 degrees for 20-22 minutes.
- Cool muffins in the baking pan for 5-10 minutes, then transfer them to a wire cooling rack.
Keywords: buckwheat muffins, pumpkin muffins, miniature muffins, vegan buckwheat muffins, paleo buckwheat muffins, paleo pumpkin muffins, allergy friendly muffins, allergy free pumpkin muffins, baby muffins, baby pumpkin muffins