A simple Paleo and Vegan tart with an almond flour shortbread crust and creamy dark chocolate filling. Perfect for any holiday gathering.
- Line a 6" round springform pan with parchment (or foil). Set aside.
- For the Crust: combine all crust ingredients in a medium-sized mixing bowl, mix well. Firmly press crust into the springform pan.
- For the filling: melt the chocolate chips and coconut cream in a small saucepan, over low heat. Stir frequently until chocolate chips are fully melted. Remove saucepan from heat and mix in the almond butter and peppermint flavoring. Pour the filling over crust.
- Place the tart in the fridge overnight to set. Decorate just prior to serving.
- Best stored in the fridge.
Keywords: tart, chocolate, peppermint, no bake, Paleo, Vegan, holiday