Healthy, low sugar banana protein balls. Paleo, Vegan and nut free - perfect for a satisfying snack or healthy dessert.
- For the Filling: In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix first with a spatula, then use your hands to knead the dough. (The filling will have a playdough-like texture.)
- Separate the dough into 16 pieces (about 1 Tbsp in size) and then roll into balls.
- Place the balls in the freezer while you prepare the coating.
- For the Coating: Place the dark chocolate and coconut oil in a small saucepan. Melt on the stovetop over low heat, stirring frequently.
- Once fully melted, turn off the heat and retrieve the fillings from the freezer.
- Dip the fillings, one at a time, into the melted chocolate. Place on a lined baking sheet or plate.
- Put the protein balls in the fridge or freezer for chocolate to fully set.
- Store in fridge or freezer.
*Use code "BAKEITPALEO" for a discount on any Nuzest purchase
Keywords: protein balls, no added sugar, snack, dessert, high protein, banana, banana bread, Paleo, Vegan, allergy free