These healthy breakfast tacos are great for a low carb, simple Paleo meal.
- 4-6 tortillas*
- 6 eggs
- 5 slices bacon, chopped**
- 1 cup chopped broccoli, stems removed
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/2 Tbsp fresh thyme, stems removed
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- fresh parsley for garnish (optional)
- Preheat frying pan by setting burner to medium heat. Add coconut oil and broccoli. Saute for 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Turn heat to medium-low and add eggs, bacon, green onion and thyme. Cook, stirring frequently for 10 minutes, or until eggs are fully cooked.
- Warm tortillas in microwave for 5-10 seconds to soften.
- Add cooked eggs. Garnish with parsley.
- Serve immediately.
*For Whole30 approved, use lettuce as a wrap rather than tortillas.
**May eliminate bacon or substitute with any other meat. If not using bacon, you may want to add a bit of salt.
Keywords: taco, breakfast, Paleo, nut free, easy, lunch, dinner