Easy Paleo thumbprint cookies made with cassava flour and leftover cranberry sauce.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine tahini, honey and vanilla in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Add in the cassava flour, baking soda, apple pie spice and salt. Mix with a spatula until well combined.
- Use a small cookie scoop to scoop the dough, then roll it into a ball (each cookie is about 1 tablespoon in size). Place the cookie dough on the pan and use your thumb to make an indentation in the middle.
- Scoop about 1/2 tsp of cranberry sauce and place it in the center of the cookie, where you made the indentation.
- Place the cookies in the oven and bake at 350 degrees F for 10-12 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool on the pan for 5 minutes before removing, then transfer them to a wire cooling rack.