These paleo paprika chicken thighs are breaded with cassava flour and spices and baked on a skillet. They're juicy, flavorful and a great weeknight dinner idea.
- 4 boneless chicken thighs
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp cassava flour
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 Tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Pour the olive oil on the cooking pan and preheat the skillet to medium heat.
- In a small bowl, combine the cassava flour, paprika, garlic, salt and turmeric. Bread the chicken thighs with this mixture and place the breaded chicken on the hot pan.
- Cook the chicken thighs for 4 minutes (medium heat) on each side.
- While the chicken is cooking, make the sauce by combining the lemon juice, honey and salt in a small dish.
- Drizzle the mixture over the chicken thighs. Cover the skillet with a lid and cook an additional 15-20 minutes on medium heat, flipping the chicken thighs after about 10 minutes.
- Check that the chicken thighs are cooked through and then serve immediately with your favorite sides.
Keywords: paleo chicken thighs, paprika chicken thighs, lemon paprika chicken thighs, savory cassava flour recipes, nut free breaded chicken, pan fried chicken thighs, paprika chicken recipes