This tigernut flour bread recipe is Paleo, nut free, grain free and dairy free. It is soft and moist, but holds together well. Perfect for making toast, sandwiches or dipping into your favorite soup.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line an 8" x 4" baking pan with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, water, olive oil and apple cider vinegar.
- In a separate bowl, combine the tigernut flour, tapioca flour, baking soda and salt.
- Pour the dry mixture into the wet mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the lined pan and place the loaf in the oven.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes
- Remove loaf from oven, cool 10 minutes in pan, then cool on a wire cooling rack.
- Best stored in the fridge up to one week.