These paleo turkey meatballs are made with ground turkey and cassava flour. They are egg free and don't contain any breadcrumbs. Paleo, gluten free and whole30 approved.
- Pour avocado oil on a frying pan and preheat pan on medium heat.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all meatball ingredients. Mix with a spatula, then use your hands to combine the ingredients.
- Form the mixture into balls, about one tablespoon in size.
- Place the meatballs on the preheated frying pan. Place a lid over the pan and cook on medium heat for 6 minutes.
- Remove the lid, rotate the meatballs and continue cooking until they're browned on all sides.
- In a small bowl, combine the citrus herb marinade and tapioca starch. Once the meatballs are browned, pour the sauce over the meatballs and continue cooking on medium heat until the sauce thickens.
- Cool slightly, then serve with your favorite sides.
*I used just 1/4 cup, but if you like a lot of sauce, then use 1/3 cup. Also, feel free to mix up the citrus herb marinade for any of your favorite paleo sauces.
Keywords: paleo turkey meatballs, turkey meatballs recipe, eggless turkey meatballs, egg free turkey meatballs, citrus herb meatballs, turkey meatballs without breadcrumbs, whole30 turkey meatballs