These Paleo Zucchini Breakfast Cookies are gluten free, Vegan and healthy enough for breakfast. Perfect for kids, toddlers and adults.
- 1/3 cup mashed banana (85g)
- 1/2 cup shredded zucchini, packed (75g)
- 1/4 cup almond butter (just dry roasted almonds)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut flour (25g) sifted, spooned & leveled
- 2 Tbsp tapioca flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine mashed banana, shredded zucchini, almond butter and vanilla.
- Mix in remaining ingredients.
- Scoop dough (2 tablespoons per cookie) onto a parchment lined baking sheet, making 8 cookies.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes.
- Cool slightly on pan.
- Eat as-is or top with a glaze once cookies have cooled to room temperature.
- To make the glaze: combine milk and powdered monk fruit sweetener. Add tapioca flour, 1 teaspoon at a time, until you reach desired consistency.
- Drizzle glaze over cookies.
Keywords: breakfast cookies, zucchini cookies, paleo vegan cookies, egg free breakfast recipes, dairy free cookies, no added sugar, banana zucchini cookies, soft zucchini cookies