Healthy Paleo and Vegan pancakes made with green plantain flour. These pancakes are thick, fluffy, moist and tender!
- Make flax eggs. Let the mixture rest for 5 minutes to thicken.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Add a small amount of oil to frying pan and preheat on medium heat.
- Pour one heaping tablespoon of batter per pancake onto frying pan. (You may cook more than one at a time.) Use a spatula or spoon to spread the batter out into a circle.
- Cover and cook on medium heat until the bottom is golden brown. Then flip and cook until done.
- Repeat until all batter has been used up.
*2 flax eggs = 2 Tbsp ground flax + 6 Tbsp water
Keywords: pancakes, plantain, plantain flour, breakfast, Paleo, Vegan, egg free