Healthy Bone Broth Protein Banana Bread only sweetened with bananas, grain free, dairy free and nut free.
- 2 extra large, ripe bananas (250 g peeled)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 Cup unflavored bone broth protein powder (34 g)*
- 1/3 Cup coconut flour, packed (46 g)
- 1/3 Cup ground flax seed (36 g)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mash bananas in a large mixing bowl (I used a fork).
- Add in eggs and vanilla, mix well.
- Add in all dry ingredients, mix well.
- Pour batter in a lined 8" x 4" baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool on cooling rack to room temperature. Store in fridge.
*I have not tried substituting with any other protein powder, but the results should be similar if you use the same grams of protein. Cooking time may vary if you use another type of protein powder.