These Paleo protein muffins are sweetened with banana, perfect for meal prep and a satisfying between-meal snack.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Peel banana and mash in a large mixing bowl.
- Add in eggs, egg whites, almond milk and vanilla. Whisk until well combined.
- Add in protein powder, almond flour, tapioca flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Whisk until well combined.
- Pour batter into a lined muffin pan and bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until done.
*Use my affiliate discount code "bakeitpaleo" for 15% off any Nuzest purchase
Keywords: banana muffins, protein muffins, no added sugar, snack, breakfast, protein powder, paleo protein muffins, low carb muffins, banana protein muffin recipe, pea protein powder muffins