These fluffy Paleo pumpkin pancakes are made with cassava flour, moist, delicious and easy to make.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together all dry ingredients.
- Add in wet ingredients, whisk until smooth.
- Grease frying pan with a little oil (I used coconut oil) and preheat on medium heat.
- Once pan is hot, add about 1/4 cup batter. Cover and cook on medium-low heat until bubbles start to form on the pancake.
- Remove lid, flip pancake and cook about a minute more or until done.
- Repeat steps 4-5 until no more batter remains.
Keywords: pancakes, cassava flour, breakfast, nut free, Paleo breakfast, Paleo pumpkin recipes, pumpkin pancakes, cassava flour pancakes