Healthy pumpkin and coconut cookies that taste like a pumpkin oatmeal cookie but are grain free and Paleo friendly.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine almond butter, pumpkin, maple syrup and vanilla in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Stir with a spatula until well mixed.
- Add in remaining ingredients (shredded coconut, baking soda pumpkin spice and salt) and mix with a spatula until the dough is well combined.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Use a small cookie scoop to scoop the dough onto the lined baking sheet. (Each cookie is about 1 heaping tablespoon in size, making approximately 15 cookies.)
- Place the cookies in the oven and bake at 350 degrees for 13 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven, cool slightly on the pan and then transfer them to a wire cooling rack.
- Best stored in an air-tight container in the freezer.