Simple, 6 ingredient peanut butter cups with pumpkin. Vegan, Paleo, Keto and the perfect Reese's alternative.
- 6 oz dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (unsweetened)*
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp maple syrup (or sweetener)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Place chocolate in a small saucepan. Melt over low heat on the stove top, stirring frequently.
- Scoop 1 teaspoon melted chocolate into mini cupcake liners or silicone cupcake molds. Be sure the entire base is coated. Place in freezer for 5-10 minutes to set.
- Make filling by combining all remaining ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
- Remove chocolate from freezer. Scoop 1 teaspoon of filling, roll into a ball and flatten over the hardened chocolate.
- Pour remaining chocolate over the filling, coating the entire filling.
- Place in freezer for 10-20 minutes to set.
- Best stored in fridge or freezer.
*May substitute with any nut or seed butter
Keywords: peanut butter, Halloween, Chocolate, Candy, dessert, Vegan, Egg Free